Re: Qt 5.0.1 approaching PPA:s

15.03.2013 16:08, Timo Jyrinki kirjoitti:
> I don't know the exact date yet, but I'll follow up when I know... it
> might be late next week for example.

Obviously this didn't happen, but many folks tested and adjusted
packagings in preparation of Qt 5.0.1 last week. The aim is now to have
image building done against the test PPA (qt5-beta-proper) next week,
and if it all still seems fine I can do the copying of packages to
qt5-proper.

Meanwhile...
> qt-components-ubuntu is being renamed to align with the project name
> ubuntu-ui-toolkit and the Qt 5 package naming convention.

...this happened already, with a new UI Toolkit release with the new
package naming for all SDK PPA users last week.

-Timo