Re: [Design][Clock] Clock key journeys

On 22/03/13 11:52, Calum K Pringle wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> We've just posted some key journeys for the clock app on our blog; let
> us know what you think! Check it out ;
> http://design.canonical.com/2013/03/app-patterns-applied-clock-key-journeys/

Another thing I just thought about. In the timer journey, it says "Turn
the dial clockwise to the time you want (alternatively, tap on plus and
minus  to add or subtract a minute)". What users will probably struggle
with is setting seconds so shouldn't the + and - buttons set seconds
instead? Or alternatively, should there be something to fine tune the
timer? (e.g. tap the minutes or seconds value to select it before using
the +/- buttons, default to minutes selected)

Bruno