SWYPE KeyBoard

Hi all,

Well their is talk about keyboard going on, but wanted to put forth the need to have SWYPE Keyboard experience ( I use it as my everyday keyboard and you really get addicted to it, so much so that on my mom's mobile when i try to type using the swype method on regular keyboard setup my first default expression is the standard android/symbian/iphone keyboard is how obsolete ) Why do you need to punch button on a screen when you can simply scribble to type.

So, inturn to get a solution have ventured to the SWYPE forum and posted on their Technical Forum, hope for a response and gave then a vent to what Ubuntu Touch is http://forum.swype.com/showthread.php?11368-SWYPE-for-Ubuntu-Touch-!&p=42242#post42242

Regards
Jskandhari