Re: Phone Network ( help )

Ok so i tried to do what you told me... still not working and i have more
problens now.

when i try to get in ubuntu_chroot  the device reboots.

the logcat doesnt show anything.

here is whats happens

root@android:/ # ubuntu_chroot

mount: Device or resource busy
swapon: /data/ubuntu/SWAP.swap: Device or resource busy

i guess i will just wait a litle longer...

Thanks for the help.

[]'sf.rique