Re: Music app.

Just a small feature request. I love streaming Jamendo CC music using Rhythmbox and the Android app. Is there a way to integrate Jamendo streaming into your player? Given the open nature of Ubuntu, the creative commons music concept seems to fit nicely.

Just an idea, if your interested I have ideas of how to search and manage the streams.

God Bless