Re: Music app.

Rasmus,

On 04/03/2013 05:51 PM, Rasmus Eneman wrote:
> @Jim Hodapp Will the app be developed in an public launchpad
> project like the core apps? Would love that.

Yes, absolutely. In fact, there's already some things public about it,
such as its blueprint [1].

> I can't promise that I have time to contribute that much but I'm
> very interested and on launchpad it's easy to create a branch if
> one wants to develop a specific feature or fix a bug even though
> you aren't actively in the project.

I welcome the help, as does everyone else who is part of the Ubuntu
Touch team. Let's make the best music app for any touch platform ever. :)

Jim

[1]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/appdev-1303-apps-musicplayer