General questions

Hi all,

Am still bugged about not having the completed compatibility with desktop applications. If I remember correctly, Ubuntu few versions ago became touch friendly right ! ( When it started coming for HP Devices ) & the Unity brought with it launcher as optional back then  i.e. you could switch between the persent launcher look and the old launcher look which was at the top left . Similarly can't we have a simple switch at the Unity Launcher which will enable to give us switch between the phone look & the desktop look ( which will even allow us to switch between the two as and when we like for example when am working on TV Out I might as well prefer the Desktop Ubuntu and work on it ) making my Ubuntu PC Ultra portable and diminishing the line between the PC & Mobile. The term smartphone for Ubuntu devices will be obsolete like PDAs.

Also while trying to find answers i stumbled across this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1872752 , could be of use if worked upon.

Regards
Jskandhari