Re: e-reader app as a core app

Hi Jim, Zisu,

An e-reader is an absolute must on a tablet and will be added as a core app
in due time. The current  focus on phone use scenarios is necessary in
order to shipp a phone ASAP. After making sure phone use scenarios are
covered tablet ones will become a priority. I am not sure when that will
happen but not too long I hope.

Cheers,
Oren