Re: How to make deb package?

On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 12:32:09PM +0300, Николай Шатохин wrote:
> How to make deb package for Ubuntu Phone? Where can I find good tutorial about
> this? I have c++ code in my app, how to make package that can be installed on
> different devices?
> How to make package for Desktop Ubuntu? Is it must be different packages?

Nope, it is exactly the same. Just make your deb package according to
normal desktop rules and the package should work fine for the phone.
The only trick right now is that not all PPAs will build the package
as ARM, which is necessary for the phone, but that restriction should
get lifted later on -- not sure when. So just package your app as you
normally would for the desktop, and everything else should just fall
into place.