Ubuntu Touch Hangouts

Hello everybody,

I just thought it might be a good idea to do a number of public hangouts
about the apps in Ubuntu Touch. It would be nice to showcase the great
work which has been going on and get to know the people who work on
them, how this work is done and what's planned next.

You can see many of the past Ubuntu Development hangouts at
http://www.youtube.com/ubuntuonair - the format is always similar: a
very informal kind of interview, maybe a demo and lots of great
questions from the audience.

It would be great if we could get as many of these lined up as possible
over the next weeks, so if you work on any part of Ubuntu Touch, talk to
your team mates, ponder the idea and feel free to get in touch and we'll
find a time that suits you.

Thanks a bunch in advance! Let's make this happen. :-D

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+