Re: Ubuntu Touch Summary (week 14)

Em 11-04-2013 12:00, Gustavo Pichorim Boiko escreveu:
Hi Matthias

On 04/11/2013 05:36 AM, Matthias Gehre wrote:

    - telephony/MMS: lots of great work in progress around GPRS
    support, MMS
    and SIM initialization. See
    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/client-1303-telephony-stack.
    Also telepathy-ofono connection manager is in process of being
    rebased
    to use telepathy-qt.

I hope whoever does rebase telepathy-ofono on telepathy-qt is aware of my
work to implement the telepathy-qt service part [1], which hopefully will be merged upstream
soon. It would be a pity if the work would be duplicated.
Yes, Tiago (who is working on that) is basing his work on top of your changes in telepathy-qt. Apart from your changes he will have to implement the interfaces related to calls, so he will get in touch with you so that all the service related changes are merged together.

Yes, I am using your branch as base (git://github.com/mgehre/telepathy-qt.git). Thanks for your work on implementing the service side interfaces. I have started implementing Call channel related interfaces and as soon as I have something working I will propose a merge.

Thank you.
Tiago

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/telepathy/2013-March/006382.html

Cheers