Phasing out quantal and raring in

The current status today is that we have 2 parallel builds going on. The
quantal side of the story is sort of phasing out, we are only keeping it
long enough because we want to tag a blessed image in cdimage just in case.

The interest to move to raring and have almost no gap between that and the
migration to s is of great interest.

After some discussion with people (irc), we came out with this mini roadmap:

- Disable phablet-land for daily released projects.
- Core components or phablet-extras which aren't under daily release are
  going to maintain phablet-land as their trigger to go to the ppa.
- if anything needs to land into quantal, it's going to be cherry picked.
- building for quantal in jenkins is going to stop.

What this also means, is that you need one more PPA which is
ppa:ubuntu-unity/daily-build-next

ppa:phablet-team will still hold all the non daily builds.

Cheers
Sergio.

Follow ups