Debugging for encore (black screen)

So, good news, got ubuntu to build for encore. Now the hard(er) part I
guess of making the thing work. I heard that I need to start with logs and
I have what I copy-pasted here.

Device=encore
Starting session bus
Started pulseaudio with pid 4961 (0 secs start delay)
Started maliit-server with pid 4976 (0 secs start delay)
Started qml-phone-shell with pid 4998 (2 secs start delay)
Got Shell pid = 4998
Started chewie_messaging_populate_menu with pid 5013 (0 secs start delay
Started friends-service with pid 5028 (0 secs start delay)
Started manage-address-books.py with pid 5062 (2 secs start delay)

So, how do I do this now?