about ubuntu touch clone for Android phone

Hi

    Please I work to a mobile company and it means I have the full source
code access.. it means also I do NOT need the cyanogenmod for any
customization.

    Taking a look in your gitweb, I can see a lot of repositories related
to changes you have made in top of cyanogenmod.

    As I understood reading your pages, the ubuntu touch runs over the
linux kernel in the userspace.

    Do you have some logs, docs, bugzilla, etc.. that could help me to port
ubuntu touch directly over my platform here instead to be based in
cyanogenmod ?

Regards
Manoel

Follow ups