Re: Autoupdating QML files stored in resource

Storing qml files in qrc is bad practice. I can't give link because I have limited internet access. But trust me =)

26.04.13 13:06 Alberto Mardegan написал(а):

On 04/26/2013 11:59 AM, Николай Шатохин wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I store my qml files in qrc. But I have problem with it. When I edit
> some file it will not update in resource until I edit and save this
> resource. Is it possible to autoupdate it at every project build?

Whenever you create a new QML file, you need to re-run "qmake". It's a
known bug [0].
However, this is only a problem when a file is first added; if you then
modify the same file and run "make", it should rebuild the resource file
when your QML file changes.

Ciao,
Alberto

[0] https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-1627