Re: Autoupdating QML files stored in resource

Trust me it isn't! You can have fully working modules with qmldir files and
images and so on in resources (that means, you will not need to reference
images by ":" or "qrc:" scheme, but plainly by the relative path), even
referencing plugin shared libraries (if those go to a separate folder).
One can even set up  a build env where he uses the same qml module w/o
compiling it into resources from qmlviewer (for quick tests), and also
links the qrc into arbitrary number of binary apps!

You just have to cook them properly :)