Debugging for Encore

After a month of work, I was able to port Ubuntu Touch to the Nook
Color. [image:
Inline image 1]

Just three things now.

1. I had to flash my homemade bootloader first (
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eaxcz91x7r...IAL-encore.zip<https://www.dropbox.com/s/eaxcz91x7rm36tg/cm-10.1-20130508-UNOFFICIAL-encore.zip>),
then the Mobile World Congress Build of Ubuntu Touch.
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-tou...ntal/mwc-demo/<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch-preview/quantal/mwc-demo/>
 (quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip)

2. Rotation is mismatched, so that it cannot recognize that it's trying to
use the portrait setup in landscape, should be an easy enough fix.

3. The big one. TOUCH SCREEN IS BROKEN. Granted, it makes it more of a
clock than anything useful, but it's something.

So, what can I do to solve those bugs to make the Nook a properly supported
device?

Follow ups