Re: Qt 5.0.2 for Ubuntu 13.04 copied to qt5-proper

10.05.2013 11:19, Timo Jyrinki kirjoitti:
> 08.05.2013 22:10, Gustavo Pichorim Boiko kirjoitti:
>> So, I updated here and noticed that building the phone-app started to
>> fail (both in my machine and on jenkins), so after I checked the logs I
>> realized that libqt0contacts0 is missing the library itself (the package
>> has only the changelog and copyright files).
>
> Thanks, indeed the *.install files were still with the old names. This
> is fixed now in qt5-proper PPA. Building phone-app works now, but there
> is one test failing. I needed to also back out renato's patch that
> caused more tests to fail.

It turned out that the upstream snapshot's "version setting to zero" was
the root problem. Qt 5.0.2 requires the setting of it to something. It's
"0" by them as it's unsupported and not claimed to be working with any
particular Qt version. However, I now added a patch to set the module
version to 5.0.0 instead of 0.0.0, to fix a crash in
supportedImplementationVersion() in qtpim.

This is now in qt5-proper PPA as of now, and phone-app seems to be
working again (without any modifications). I filed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/phone-app/+bug/1178620 earlier to track the
issue, see it for details.

-Timo