Fixing phablet from the inside out.

So, using some of the Transformer knowledge from f69m on how to setup and
maintain an ssh into the phablet from my main machine, I got a working
tunnel into my device and am trying to proxy across ADB to allow for
updates. (Proxy on localhost:8080 doesn't seem to cut it, connection
refused, even though I have it open to anything and have requests turn on.)
But now that we have SSH and root access, could we create a deb that can
then connect the phablet to the internet, and troubleshoot the screen and
whatnot from the device itself? Still have the Black Screen of kinda death
on raring, not mwc for some reason, but I figure it should sort itself out
since it was working, and now it's not.

Follow ups