Re: One Zip to Flash them all

Hi, i've created this function, finally!
I said friday? Well, in Italiy (UTC+1) now it's 23.53 (or 11.53 PM) so I'm
in advance of 7 minutes :D
Simply clone my git repo [1] and run the script, the "-h" argument will
help you!
It both Saucy and Raring are supported.
Let me know if there are issues, good flash!

[1]: https://bitbucket.org/PeppeLaKappa/ubuntu-touch-daily-downloader