Re: [Development] DIsplaying different language

Hi Oliver,

Thanks a lot, it's working well!

For anyone else who is interested, here're the procedures:

1. Copy the appropriate android font(s) to local folder (in my case I need
CJK characters, so DroidSansFallback.ttf)
2. Plug phone to computer and open terminal
3. cd to the folder containing the font(s)
5. type *adb root*
6. type *adb push DroidSansFallback.ttf
/data/ubuntu/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/DroidSansFallback.ttf
*
7. type *adb reboot*
*
*