Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the great ideas on this thread. The design team is
following it intently.
We are currently looking at the overall interactions available in the
bottom region - Toolbar, OSK ,HUD. There are a lot edge cases and conflicts
we we are planning to address.
Discoverability of the toolbar and fast access the back button is on the
list of issues.
In the meantime please continue sharing with us your thoughts and ideas.

Cheers,
Oren