Re: [design] Intended usage of the page stack navigation model

I personally would prefer the page stack view for things like file explorer/manager. Where on Android you use the back button, with stacking as I understand, you back up by tapping the titles at the top right? Very elegant if I am understanding the design specs correctly. Can this be adjusted to be used for other areas as well, like in the gallery app, it requires the back button hidden within the toolbar and just feels slow and less smooth and elegant over all.

God Bless,
Clem

P.S. I would like to comend you Michael Spencer for the scripture verse below your signature and the the link to ibelieve github. Very heart warming to find another Christian in the GNU / Linux community. :-)