Re: HTC Desire Z Porting.

I can't reply to the original mail because I was not subscribed at that
time. Also, I'm sorry for spamming your Inbox, Nicholas. This reply
should finally go to the list.

>> http://pastebin.com/7FWmRa9w

Not sure what the problem is there.

>> and also can you tell me if for the HTC Desire Z We have to flash the
>> normal
>> saucy-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip

I think that this is the correct zip file, the other one
(*-touch-armhf.zip) is probably the "flipped" image, where android runs
inside a container? I'm not sure, but the one you linked above works for
me with some modifications, see my recent mail to this list about
trimming the rootfs size.

BTW, I have wifi working using the most recent Andromadus (Flinny et
al.) repositories and some small changes. I have pushed my repos to
github [1]. I might post a flashable zip to XDA, but am still hoping for
Ubuntu to create zip files that can be flashed without modification,
because I don't really want to upload a 300+mb file using my 50kb/s
internet connection.. :-)

Cheers,
Florian

[1] https://github.com/w-flo/android/blob/master/default.xml