Re: [Development] Trimming down initial rootfs size

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your hint! And I'm really sorry for spamming your inbox. I
finally noticed that I was clicking the wrong button in Thunderbird all
the time. Now this reply should actually go to the list as well...

Am 02.07.2013 22:10, schrieb Sam Segers:
> until I found it I needed:
> run_program("/sbin/mount","/ext/sdcard");
> and not
> run_program("/sbin/mount","/sdcard");

That's a problem. /ext/sdcard is not listed in fstab in my recovery
(4ext for Desire Z). I was hoping that /sdcard is universal, but
apparently not!

I guess that using something like
  if /data is larger than THRESHOLD mb: use /data
  else if /sdcard is in fstab: mount and use /sdcard
  else if /ext/sdcard is in fstab: mount and use /ext/sdcard
  else if /whatever/other/recoveries/use is in fstab: [..]
  else: error()
could solve the problem, but it's just too much for my shell scripting
skills. ;-)

Cheers,
Florian