Re: [design] [development] Some thoughts about Ubuntu touch on the Nexus 10

well if you don't write them its becomes exponentially more difficult for people to fix them.
How does one fix a problem one is unaware of?

The proper place to file these complaints is the bug tracker...... if you want to help get them squashed that is.