Re: Build error

Thank you for your reply. I searched for the file, and only that one exists
(and the same one copied to the out directory).
There are lots of defines used from that header, and only this one gives me
the error. So I really have no idea.

In the end I just fixed it manually, and it also gave me some narrowing
errors, that also needed to be fixed manually.
Still, the latest cm-10.1 branch builds without error, but I don't know if
there are other things in that repo that might break things with ubuntu
(got some weird dmesg errors with that).