Installed Ubuntu touch on Nexus 10, unable to get device recognized by ADB

Hi,

Apologize if this is posted wrongly, I'm a bit confused and cannot figure
out where to start. Installed Ubuntu Touch successfully. Now want to revert
back to Android but am unable to do so since ADB cannot recognize my Nexus
10 and am not sure how to proceed or get 'usb debugging' enabled so that
the device is recognized. Regretting that I did take a backup before
installing Ubuntu Touch. How should I proceed to get Android back on my
Nexus 10. Appreciate your help or any links to read up on. TIA.

Regards,
Sanjiv

Follow ups