Re: Installed Ubuntu touch on Nexus 10, unable to get device recognized by ADB

After you connect your device, please see in dmesg if it gets recognized.
It should be there.
For the moment you could try killing adb ($ killall adb) and restart it as
sudo ($ sudo adb devices) and see if it recognizes your device.
If the above works, then I suggest you follow this
guide<http://codeworkx.de/wordpress/linux-scripts/linux-adb-udev-rules/>
or
another similar if you get stuck.