Re: [Design]Toolbar on desktop

Yeah that is what I meant swipe is not ideal for desktops or anything that
uses a mouse. As far as things having labels on them ie phone core apps. I
don't think that that should matter the programmer should have a way to say
if desktop use this else do this. It down not matter what the platform what
matters is it does what the end user wants it to do. Not my personal
feelings and again they don't matter. But a simple thing like
If (Qt.platform ==== "Linux") do this or some sorta bool option that a Dev
can use. Maybe a c++ dbus plugin that says what kinda device it is. There
are many options. The import part of all this IMHO (again does not matter)
is that nothing gets locked into one thing. What if I want to run this on
desktop TV toaster oven that is my choice as a end user.