Re: Mixing C++ and QML

Yeah Michal pointed out some great places to find help. The same examples
that are on the web page that was pointed out are also installed on your
computer under qtsource / examples qml/extending there is also some
examples under the quick dir . these are all open source LGPL and can be
used. You can also look at some of the plugins that I have made for my app
in the mythbuntu-qml branch on launchpad. There is a networking example in
there on how to use bonjour/zeroconf and also stuff for mysql . though I
have not mastered using qproperty or binding signals and slots from
inherent qobjects. Most of my stuff uses qinvokable . hope that this helps
.

Joseph