Ubuntu System Settings: summary week 28

Hey everyone,

Since other teams are doing weekly summary email, seems like we should do one for system settings as well ;-)

Those what happened in week 28 (yeah, that's almost a week late, but we are going to do better from now on!)

* system settings interface
- some small UI tweaks, fixed some non translatable strings
- the plugins are now sorted in the right order (respecting the priority number of their .settings)
- support for opening a specific panel directly from the command line
- turned on automatic commit of translations to the vcs

* about
- implemented the licenses subpanel
- replaced some custom backend code, using qtsystem instead

* background
- replaced UbuntuSwappableImage custom widget by the new one in the toolkit

* online
- set up for translation

* sound
- added the "silent mode warning" UI
- improved the custom checkbox widget to be able to click anywhere on the entry to toggle it

* storage
- implemented the sorting of applications
- tweaks to the UI (added a border to the space bar widget, changed the sort selector)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher

Follow ups