Re: Multi-window support ?

>Why would that be useful?
Because you are still interacting with it like a tablet, with touch.
Advanced interfaces like LibreOffice or Eclipse wouldn't work
not because of the screen size but because of the input type.
And if you wants to use desktop applications, why wouldn't
you just use the desktop interface? The applications wouldn't
be easier to interact with just because the interface of the
desktop manager were fitted for touch.

OSK is worthless for programming or writing documents, even if the
screen is 20".

You can't just add in multi-windows and totally change how you would
interact with the only argument being "It's BIG!". The input is still as
equally limited and broken for desktop interfaces.

And no, in isn't Windows 8 all over again. Windows 8 is putting a tablet
interface on the desktop. Unity is putting a tablet interface on a tablet
and
a desktop interface on a desktop.

Without writing usecases for massive changes you are doing changes
for the sake of changing stuff, probably to the worse. Before you go in
and totally change how one interface would work you need to have a
very clear plan of what you are doing and why you are doing that.
The latter part of that is why use cases would need to be written.