Re: [Premium] Initial Ubuntu Cordova project/Qt Creator feedback

Hello Micha?,

thanks for your feedback.

1. Deleting file from the project.

Right click on the file in the Projects view and choose the Delete file... option. Or just simple hit Delete after selecting the file. Even removing a file from the source tree from the terminal or from the file manager will pop up a dialog in the QtCreator asking " The file [FILE] was removed. Do you want to save it under a different name, or close the editor? "

2. Creating new folder in the source tree

Right click and "Add new..." should cover this feature. With that you should be able to add directories and files to the project. Sadly it does not work. It is an upstream bug. I will follow it up.

3. Handling closed projects

The Prokects view is for active projects. Thi sis how it is with QtCreator. If you want to access the closed porjects, please go to the File->Recent projects menu.

4. Project configuration.

If yo dislike the location of the build directories, please feel free to use whatever path you prefer when configuring the project.

Also in the Option menu in the "Build & Run" tab you can set the default build directory and name scheme. The factory setting is "../build-%{CurrentProject:Name}-%{CurrentKit:FileSystemName}-%{CurrentBuild:Name}". Feel free to change it as you like

The Mibile Kit is missing because we do not have it yet. Cross building features are coming later. But it should not block your Ubuntu Touch application development. Please tell me if it does.

I hope I could help :)

cheers,

Zoltan