Re: "Can I use the internet?"

On Tue, 2013-07-30 at 09:30 -0500, Ted Gould wrote:
> So yes, we can get it from the carrier, then if not we can fall back
> to network based methods.

I hope NTP can be used as the default. I've had my old Android phone set
to use network time, and every month or so, it randomly sets the time to
6th Jan 1970. Other times it sets it to some really random dates like 3
weeks in the past. It also tends to take atleast a couple of days before
it updates and sets to the correct time. It's really rather frustrating.