Re: patch to fix the kernel cmdline handling

Thanks, that worked, but I also had to unset CONFIG_CMDLINE_FORCE to get
the recovery.
I can however only boot into Ubuntu once. After the first reboot it only
enters a state of black screen and no adb.

Thanks for all your hard work on Ubuntu Touch and i9100, it really has
moved things forward!