Re: patch to fix the kernel cmdline handling

On Fr, 2013-08-02 at 20:35 +0200, Max Wällstedt wrote:
> Thanks, that worked, but I also had to unset CONFIG_CMDLINE_FORCE to
> get the recovery.
heh, that would have been unset automatically when setting
CONFIG_CMDLINE_EXTEND with something like make menuconfig, sorry i didnt
take into account you might edit the config directly

> I can however only boot into Ubuntu once. After the first reboot it
> only enters a state of black screen and no adb.

patience should gain you adb access eventually, it takes quite long to
come up on the SGS2 (havent investigated why yet ...)

the black screen issue is most likely caused by androids sensorservice
not starting (you can check this with /system/bin/logcat -d) ... this
happens if an app tries to access sensors before the service is up ...

http://paste.ubuntu.com/5947130/ has a hack that can work around this
problem by starting the service earlier ...
... until we have a proper fix.

ciao
	oli