Re: Daily releases delayed today (landing is going to create build/CI issues during the day)

Le 08/08/2013 10:13, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :
Le 08/08/2013 09:44, Didier Roche a écrit :
To not block on my qtbase upload to build, I disabled -proposed from the build and tests environment temporarly, then, we relaunch all failing builds, and now, reenabled this config.

Hey Didier, everyone,

Just a small follow-up, the qtbase version in saucy got a depends on libhybris (it built using libmirclient1 from the 20130806 which had the depends, libhardware was splitted out of libhybris since and the new mir/qtbase(in proposed) lost that depends).

Rebuilding against the archive version rather than proposed means ubuntu-ui-toolkit picked the libhybris depends and is to add to the list of packages breaking build/CI if you are not using an android device (e.g archive builders, jenkins).

I understand there is pressure to land updates, so I'm not going to argue on whether the tradeoff of forcing those landing is the right thing, just take that email as information sharing.

Things should sort themself once qtbase moves out of proposed and we trigger rebuilds, meanwhile if you see build/CI issues that's going to be due to that

After another rebuild of qtbase and rebuilt trigger for the sdk, settings and gallery-app, all should be now sorted out (just need one publisher cycle from proposed to the release pocket).

Thanks everyone (Phew!) :)
Didier