Click packages and source code

Hi,

I've just been watching this demo [1] on how to publish click packages. Looks
very promising! However, one question that comes up here is at the uploading
step (3:13 in the video):

The website allows to upload a binary package and a source package. However, I
can't see any connection between those two. How can I be sure that the binary
click package indeed contains an unmodified version of the uploaded source
package? From what I can see here I could easily publish some source code and
then build a malicious package containing some additional bad code.

Or will the uploaded binary click package be discarded and a new one built
from the source in case the source is uploaded?

Thanks,
Michael

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjGAnV33GHU

Follow ups