Blocker bugs for beta software store experience

Hello everybody,

it's great to see the first apps coming into the software store and
being able to install them on Ubuntu Touch devices. This is a major
achievement for everybody involved on the click/softwarestore project.

With the first app authors using this we obviously encounter bugs for
all kinds of weird or edge cases.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/+bugs?field.tag=appstore has a
collection of bugs across all the relevant projects. Quite a few of them
have no importance assigned to them yet.

Can everybody involved in the larger project (also SDK, Unity, etc.) go
through them and revisit the importance of each of the bugs please? It'd
be great if we could see at a glance what's currently constituting a
blocker, so we can try to focus on it and get it out of the way as soon
as possible. Especially if it actively stops app authors from (or makes
it too hard for) app authors to publish their apps in the hand of Touch
users.

In 2.5 weeks the current App Showdown will finish, so we will expect
quite a few submissions at that time and it'd be good if we could make
the experience as smooth as we can.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+