Re: Consistency among core apps

Hi Andrew,

very good point. I totally agree. Luckily we're doing better in other areas.
For example the Calendar component is already a shared one and there are
currently efforts ongoing for simple date and time pickers. So we are working
towards it.

This particular case is a little more tricky. While the clock app can read the
local list of all timezones, the weather app needs to fetch a remote list
which differs depending on which weather service provider you use. So not
really sure right now if it would indeed make sense to share code.

100% agreement on sharing the design tho.

Br,
Michael