Re: Cross-compiling QML extensions, using CMake

On 12 September 2013 18:16, Roman Shchekin <mrqtros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello, Dmitrijs Ledkovs!
>
> There you can find plugin code:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~mrqtros/+junk/yad-plugin
> And there QML part: https://code.launchpad.net/~mrqtros/yad/trunk
>
> Please, help me to compile QML extension for armhf!
> I'll owe you one =)
>
> Big big big thanks!

Just today dholbach published some wrapper scripts for native
compilation of extensions, using qemu-armhf emulation

$ bzr branch lp:~dholbach/+junk/extension-build
$ cd extension-build
$ ./setup
$ bzr branch lp:~mrqtros/+junk/yad-plugin
$ ./build-porject yad-plugin

Which then generated
yad-plugin/modules/YadPlugin/libYadPlugin.so

I've pushed it to $ bzr branch lp:~xnox/+junk/yad-plugin for your convenience.

Note this was not done by cross-compilation, but a native under qemu emulation.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.