cdimage-touch image daily testing

The CI team currently has automated testing of every ubuntu-system image
(touch read-only) produced.  These results are monitored very closely since
these are the images that we officially produce now.  Historically, before
we had these images, this same testing was done on the cdimage-touch
images, and those tests are still bring run right now.  However, since this
serves as a base for the ubuntu-system images, and are not the official
images that we release now, I'd like to propose that we discontinue the CI
on these with every build.  To be very clear, I am *not* proposing that we
discontinue producing these images. They are absolutely still necessary,
and widely useful.

There are no tests that uniquely target the filesystem layout, or any other
aspect of the cdimage-touch images.  So any problems found should also be
present in the ubuntu-system images that we do actively monitor, and thus,
any fixes would necessarily have to go into the cdimage-touch images since
the ubuntu-system images are based on them.

Additionally, this would simplify our ci tools a bit, since we just have to
deal with the system images, allow us to more easily support things like
alternate channels, and free up device resources for additional testing.

I welcome any feedback anyone has to offer about this.
Thanks,
Paul Larson