[qml] anchors.fill error in ListView

I am receiving an error when running my app, about using anchors.fill.
If I replace anchors.fill with left and right anchors only, then the
ListView only displays one item. Is there a way to make the code work
AND get rid of the error? I only seem to be able to do one or the other.
The error and relevant snippet of code are below.

        QML Column: Cannot specify top, bottom, verticalCenter, fill or
        centerIn anchors for items inside Column. Column will not
        function.

        Column {
            anchors.fill: parent

            ListView {