Re: [qml] anchors.fill error in ListView

Hi Sam!

There are two ways to solve it:
1. Remove root Column element, use ListView as root instead
2. Preserve your "left and right anchors", but set ListView's height to
nonzero value (by default it have zero height, you still able to see one
item because "crop" property is set to false by default).

BR,
Roman.