Re: Summary of Landing Task For Call 03.10.2013 (2)

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Alejandro J. Cura
<alejandro.cura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> As planned, we got a lot of goodness for image 79:
>> [...]
>> The image is currently building, we hope to continue as good test results as
>> we got.
>
> We've found a regression in app installing on image 79, due to a
> server side bug uncovered after the click scope started mandating the
> check of user credentials:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/software-center-agent/+bug/1234872
> When this happens, the app preview will get stuck at 0%, which is a
> different error on the click scope:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-scope-click/+bug/1234742
>
> A server side branch to fix this is being reviewed, and it's planned
> for to land later today. In the meantime, if you can't install apps
> due to the bugs above, you can work around this by logging once into
> https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/dev/ with your U1 user account.

The server branch has been deployed to production, so now you'll be
able to install apps just fine on image 79.
I'm testing it on my device with my alternate U1 account, and so far
it's working great.
Please let us know if you find any issue.

PS: Thanks to James Westby for the quick fix!

cheers,
--
alecu