Error when fetch libhybris and building libhybris

Hello everyone:

I'm try to porting latest ubuntu touch for my tf700 tablet, when I use

*    source build/envsetup.sh*

to fetch the libhybris library, it encountered error:

*  pull-lp-source: Downloading libhybris version saucy
  pull-lp-source: Error: Failed to download:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/primary/+files/libhybris_saucy.dsc:
404 Not Found
  rm: cannot remove `libhybris*.tar.gz': No such file or directory
  rm: cannot remove `libhybris*.dsc': No such file or directory
  mv: cannot stat `libhybris*': No such file or directory*

To prevent this error, I modify the build/envsetup.sh script, and change

*  HYBRIS_SRC_SERIES=saucy*

* HYBRIS_SRC_SERIES=0.1.0+git20130606+c5d897a-0ubuntu34*

however, when I  build the code, it stop shows error like:

*  ubuntu/hybris/compat/camera/camera_compatibility_layer.cpp:116:1: error:
'NativeBufferAlloc' does not name a type
  ubuntu/hybris/compat/camera/camera_compatibility_layer.cpp:119:1: error:
'NativeBufferAlloc' does not name a type
  ubuntu/hybris/compat/camera/camera_compatibility_layer.cpp:122:19: error:
'NativeBufferAlloc' has not been declared*

How can I solve these problem for building ubuntu touch success? I know
it's lack of document on how to porting it,
but it's really wired that build failed on any ubuntu* source.

Follow ups