Re: Error when fetch libhybris and building libhybris

Hi

what version of the ROM tree you have checked out? In the latest
phablet-saucy envsetup.sh no longer pulls hybris, as the latter has its own
git repo in ubuntu/hybris that is fetched by repo sync.
So try updating to the latest tree first and see if you encounter any
errors.

Jani