Re: Installing click packages without Ubuntu-one

To sum up my understanding of this discussion (please correct me where
I'm wrong):

1. Everything inhereted by Debian will be installable without
registration/login, but only on a desktop.

2. Some additions (mainly drivers and Ubuntu specific services) by
Ubuntu/Canonical will also be installable without beeing logged in.

3. Everything which is published not by "1." or "2." I'll have to login
to "Ubuntu One" to access/download/use it.
3.1. Click-Apss (regardless of being freeware/opensource/paid) are an
example for "3."
3.2. Ubuntu One is a service hosted by Canonical.
3.3. Ubuntu One is just an account/"single sign on service" which grants
me access to some services (like "installing paid/free apps")

4. I'll not be able to install software on my phone (as a enduser)
without beeing logged into / registered at "Ubuntu One"

My questions under the assumptions the above understanding is right:

Is this design (you have to have an "Ubuntu One" account to extend your
smartphone capabilities) an agreed item/behavior?
Or is this just "v0" of click/ubuntu-touch?

In one Q&A sessions by Jono Bacon, he stated that you will _probably_
not to be logged in to access free apps. Is this information outdated?

--
kind regards

Simon