Re: Installing click packages without Ubuntu-one

Hi. Is this the cause why I cannot install my app on Nexus4 from built .deb file (using Qt Creator's "Build and install application on device")? It worked last Friday but this week my app icon is not showing in the applications grid.. .deb seems to be installing ok without warnings or errors though. What's changed?

BR,
-Ari